Quality Bed and Breakfast Rooms
All the bedrooms in our B&B are spacious, have comfortable beds and chairs or sofas. Guests are welcome to use the first floor drawing room, this is just next to your bedroom and particularly useful if you’re traveling with a young family and want to be just next door whist the children settle down to sleep. When required the two rooms on the first floor can be made into interconnecting rooms via a galleried landing; and this space is often useful for leaving larger pieces of luggage during your stay.
Clean and Comfortable Accommodation
- Wireless Broadband
- En-suite bathroom/shower rooms
- Kettles, and all you need to make coffee and a selection of teas
- Wine glasses and corkscrews
- Central heating with indivdual controls on the radiators
- Waffled robes
- Complimentary shower gels, shampoo, conditioner, make up-remover and cotton wool pads
- Hot water bottles
- Small refrigerators with fresh milk
- Televisions and DVD players
- International adaptor plugs for overseas visitors
- Information about places to visit
- Books and magazines
- Radios and Alarm Clocks
- Stands for cases
- Fans for the summer
- Ample cupboard space for hanging clothes
A travel cot is available for babies if required. If you have any special requirements please contact us.
Double room for two sharing –
£85.00 per night Sunday – Thursday,
£90.00 per night on Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday nights over Bank Holiday weekends.
Twin room for two sharing –
£80.00 per night Sunday – Thursday,
£90.00 per night on Friday and Saturdays and Sunday nights over Bank Holiday weekends.
Single occupancy – from £65.00
Families of 3 – an extra £20.00 on the cost of two sharing a room
Families of 4 – an extra £30.00 on the cost of two sharing a room
Special Midweek B&B Offers
Stay at our bed & breakfast for three nights for the price of two. Available during November, December, January and February – Based on two sharing.
- Contact us to check availability.