Terms & Conditions
1. Castleton House has a no smoking policy throughout the building. We regret that we do not have a designated smoking area outside the house.
2. Payment in full will be taken two weeks before your booking. There is no charge for cancellations made more than a two weeks before you are due to visit. After payment is taken two weeks prior to a visit there is no refund.
3. Should a guest need to curtail the number of nights of a visit whilst at Castleton House they will still be liable to pay for all the nights they booked prior to their arrival if these changes are made once the payment has been made – i.e. two weeks prior to arrival.
4. We do not offer a refund if you decide not to take breakfast
5. Bookings commence between 4.30 and 6.00 p.m. on the day of arrival, if you anticipate arriving outside these hours then please let us know, we are normally able to help you. Unless otherwise arranged then guests should be ready to leave their rooms by 10.30 a.m.
6. No persons in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking are to occupy the room.
7. You are very much staying in our home. Whilst we understand that you have booked accommodation with us we must point out that we are not an hotel and as a Bed and Breakfast we generally expect our guests to be out and about during the day.
8. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others.
9. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
10. Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of £50 if you did not report this.
11. No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property, belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by the owners for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
12. Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
13. Please ensure that you have your own travel insurance as we do not provide this.
14. Any data gathered during the course of your booking may be held on computer. We execute appropriate protection of all personal information provided
Thank you very much.